Synquench FRH Fluid
Synquench FRH Fluid (#620) is blended from the highest quality polyol ester base fluids available. These polyol ester base fluids provide Synquench FRH Fluid wit the following advantages:
- Excellent Lubricity Characteristics.
- Excellent Viscosity-Temperature Relationship. These polyol esters provide the Synquench FRH Flui with a viscosity index greater than 200. This extremely high viscosity index allows #620 Synquench FRH Fluid to exhibit little change in viscosity with changes in temperature. This excellent viscosity temperature properly results in maximum hydraulic efficiency and minimum difficulty in operating over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low Acid Numbers and Hydroxl Values. These low acid numbers and hydroxyl values provide excellent resistance to the formation of varnish and lacquer deposits, especially under high temperature conditions. This also results in increased fluid stability and extended service life.
- High Flash Point Autoignition Temperatures. This results in a fluid that is more difficult to ignite and therefore, safer to use than petroleum oils.
- Excellent Low Temperature Properties.
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Degradation.
Blended into these polyol ester base fluids is a highly specialized additive package. This additive package provides #620 Synquench FRH Fluid ISO 68 with exceptional antiwear, rust and oxidation inhibiting, corrosion inhibiting and demulsibility properties.
#620 Synquench FRH ISO 68 is compatible with all ferrous and non-ferrous metals and their alloys and is also compatible with the following elastomers normally used with base oil hydraulic fluid.