Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1
Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 is an extreme pressure, anti-wear, high temperature grease that is specially formulated for use in the lubrication of food, feed and pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment, especially those pieces of equipment that are subjected to high loads and high moisture conditions.
Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 can be used in the lubrication of ball, roller, journal and sliding bearing applications and chain applications, where there is a chance of incidental contact with food, foodstuffs, drinking water, potable water, or ground water may occur. Typical applications can be found in the following industries:
- Meat and Poultry Processing Plants
- Egg Processing Plants
- Fish and Seafood Processing Plants
- Breweries and Wineries
- Soft Drink and Bottling Plants
- Vegetable and Fruit Processors
- Cheese and Cheese Product Producers
- Snack Food Manufacturers
- Pasta Manufacturers
- Pet Food and Animal Feed Producers
- Oil Mills and Seed Cake Processors
- Pharmaceutical and Drug Manufacturers
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
- Food and Beverage Container Manufacturers
- Paper and Paperboard Manufacturers
- Water Well Drillers
- Drinking and Potable Water Treatment
Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 is compounded from the highest quality, highly refined and purified non-toxic 100% pure paraffin base technical white and USP grade white oils available. Blended into the paraffin base technical white USP grade white oils is an aluminum complex base thickener, adhesive/cohesive additives, a food grade antimicrobicide and other selected performance additives.
This formulation provides Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 with the following outstanding performance features:
- Excellent pumpability characteristics for use in centralized lube systems.
- Excellent resistance to water washout and water spray-off.
- Excellent shear and mechanical stability.
- Superior anti-wear and extreme pressure load carrying properties.
- Excellent rust and oxidation inhibiting characteristics.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation.
- A high dropping point.
- Excellent resistance to acidic compounds.
- Protection against rancidity and build-up due to bacterial and fungal growth.
- Excellent resistance to wash out, pound out, splatter and squeeze out.
- Excellent ability to retain its consistency and resist separation of its base oils.
Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 has an operating temperature range of 10° to 350°F.
Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 meets the requirements for a USDA H-1 quality lubricant and the requirements of the United States Code of Federal Regulations 21CFR 178.3570, 178.3620(b), and 573.680 of the United States Food and Drug Administration’s Regulations.
#195 Supertac Food Grade Grease H-1 is available in:
400 lb. drums
120 lb. kegs
040 lb. pails
050 tubes per case.