Hydraulic Oil H-1
Hydraulic Oil H-1 (#269) is a fully synthetic anti-wear, food grade oil that is specially formulated for use in the lubrication of food, feed and pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment, especially those pieces of equipment that are subjected to high loads and high moisture conditions.
Hydraulic Oil H-1 meets the requirements for a USDA H-1 quality lubricant and the requirements of the United States Code of Federal Regulations 21CFR 178.3570, 178.3620(b), and 573.680 of the United States Food and Drug Administration’s Regulations.
Hydraulic Oil H-1 can be used in the lubrication of all types of compressor applications including some types of refrigeration compressors, hydraulic, vacuum pump, pump, air line, chain, bearing, general oiling and heat transfer applications where there is a chance of incidental contact with food, foodstuffs, drinking water, potable water, or ground water may occur. Typically, these applications can be found in the following industries:
- Meat and Poultry Processing Plants
- Egg Processing Plants
- Fish and Seafood Processing Plants
- Breweries and Wineries
- Soft Drink and Bottling Plants
- Vegetable and Fruit Processors
- Cheese and Cheese Product Producers
- Snack Food Manufacturers
- Pasta Manufacturers
- Pet Food and Animal Feed Producers
- Oil Mills and Seed Cake Processors
- Pharmaceutical and Drug Manufacturers
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
- Food and Beverage Container Manufacturers
- Paper and Paperboard Manufacturers
- Water Well Drillers
- Drinking and Potable Water Treatment Plants
Hydraulic Oil H-1 is blended from the highest quality, highly refined, severely hydro-finished and purified non-toxic technical white polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids available. These technical white PAO synthetic base fluids provide Hydraulic Oil H-1 with the following advantages:
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation.
- Superior oxidative stability.
- Low Volatility – this results in less make-up requirements due to evaporation loss.
- A high viscosity index – this results in a minimum change in viscosity with temperature.
- Excellent cold temperature starting and pumpability.
- Greater hydrolytic stability and demulsibility characteristics.
- Excellent resistance to acidic compounds.
- Non-toxic — meets the United States Food and Drug Administration’s requirements for synthetic technical white mineral oils.
- Excellent operating temperature reduction.
- Compatibility with all types of seals and coatings.
- Extended drain intervals.
Blended into the technical white PAO synthetic base fluids is a highly specialized non-toxic food grade approved additive package and a food grade antimicrobicide which provides the Hydraulic Oil H-1 with the following outstanding performance features:
- Exceptional anti-wear and load carrying capabilities
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibition
- Enhanced oxidation stability
- Excellent anti-foam and air release properties
- Enhanced oxidation stability
- Protection against rancidity and build up due to bacterial and fungal growth.