Supreme 7000™ 20W-50 Racing Oil
Supreme 7000™ 20W-50 is a premium quality multi-grade para-synthetic engine oil that is specially formulated to reduce friction and wear, increase engine efficiency and extend engine life in all types of gasoline engines including those that contain flat tappet cams and those that are turbocharged or supercharged.
Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is blended from the finest quality severely hydrotreated polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely raffinate hydroconverted Group II Plus available. This unique combination provides Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 with the following advantages:
- Superior Cold Weather Startability and Operating Characteristics. This results in less friction and lubricant drag in the engine and instant lubrication during cold weather start up.
- Superior Oxidative Stability. Any oil as it is increasingly exposed to high temperature operation undergoes the process of oxidation. This results in the oils thickening and the buildup of acidic components. Because of the PAO’s and 100% paraffin base oil’s uniform molecular structure, the process of oxidation is greatly reduced.
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Degradation.
- Lower Volatility. This results in reduced oil consumption.
- Lower Pour Point and Borderline Pumping Temperature.
- A High Viscosity Index. This results in minimum change in viscosity. The adequate viscosity for the proper lubrication of the engine is provided regardless of temperature.
- Excellent Film Strength. This results in increased protection against wear.
- Compatibility with All Types of Seals.
- Extended Oil Drain Capability and Intervals.
Blended into the para-synthetic base fluids is a highly specialized performance additive package and a highly shear stable viscosity index improver. This combination provides the Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 with a number of performance benefits, including superior protection against thermal breakdown, excellent shear stability, reduced oil consumption, high detergency, and decreased ring, cylinder, and bearing wear.
Further blended into these synthetic blend base fluids, the highly advanced proprietary performance additive package and shear stability viscosity index improver are two proven frictional modifiers, Micron Moly®, a liquid soluble type of Moly and Schaeffer Mfg’s own proprietary additive Penetro®. These two proven frictional modifiers once plated, form a long lasting slippery tenacious lubricant film, which prevents the metal surfaces from coming into contact with each other. By preventing metal-to-metal contact, damaging frictional wear is prevented from occurring.
Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Plus Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 is recommended for use in all 4-cycle air-cooled or water-cooled motorcycle and ATV engines. Supreme 7000™ Synthetic Racing Oil SAE 20W-50 can also used in those motorcycles that have a common sump for the engine and transmission.