Moly Bond X-200 Straight Grade
Available in: 10W – 20W – 30W – 40W – 50W
Moly Bond X200 Straight Grade is a superior quality universal motor oil that has been specially formulated to meet the year round service requirement of both heavy duty diesel and gasoline engines, especially those low emission and older heavy duty diesel engines running on low-sulfur fuel.
It is blended from the finest solvent refined severely hydrofinished high viscosity index 100% paraffin base oils available as well as an exceptional high performance additive package that provides the Moly Bond X- 200 with the following performance benefits.
- Excellent wear protection of low emission engines and other diesel engines running on low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Excellent deposit protection of low emission engines and other diesel engines running on low sulfur diesel fuel.
- Superior soot handling control.
- Excellent protection against soot loading.
- Excellent resistance to soot related viscosity increase, filter plugging and soot abrasive wear.
- Excellent high temperature deposit protection.
- Increased engine cleanliness.
- High levels of TBN reserve for extended oil drain capability.
- Effective neutralization of the corrosive and harmful acids produced during the combustion of high sulfur diesel fuels.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability.
- A substantial reduction in ring and cylinder wear.
- A substantial reduction in ring sticking and breakage.
- Superior valve train-wear protection.
- Superior low volatility properties.
- Substantially reduced oil consumption.
- Excellent anti-foaming properties.
- Excellent high temperature/high shear performance in order to provide excellent oil film thickness and engine protection at high operating temperature and shear rates, while minimizing lubricant frictional resistance.
- Improved engine durability to keep equipment in as-new condition.
- Increased engine life and reduced maintenance costs due to downtime.
Further blended into the oil is a viscosity index improver that is a proven frictional modifier. Micron Moly® is a liquid soluble type of moly that plates to the metal surfaces of the engine. Once plated the moly forms a long lasting lubricant film that prevents the metal surfaces from coming into contact with each other. By preventing metal-to-metal contact, damaging frictional wear is eliminated leading to less downtime and longer equipment life.