Synthetic Lube 50 E/A
Synthetic Lube 50 E/A (#742) is a heavy duty synthetic lubricant that is specially formulated and designed for extended drain and severe service in heavy duty manual transmissions that require use in the lubrication of those manual transmissions that require the use of a non-extreme pressure lubricant, especially those manual transmissions that require an approved lubricant for Eaton® (Fuller) Roadranger transmissions.
Synthetic Lube 50 E/A is formulated from the highest quality high viscosity index low pour point synthetic base fluids available. Blended into these synthetic base fluids is a multifunctional anti-wear, rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitor additive package. This formulation provides the Synthetic Lube 50 E/A with the following advantages:
- Excellent low temperature properties that provide low temperature fluid flow for easier cold weather shifting, less drag and less gear wear.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Increased synchronizer and bearing wear protection and life under a wide variety of operating conditions.
- Reduced component wear.
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibiting properties.
- Excellent seal compatibility.
- Reduced maintenance and replacement parts costs.
- Potential fuel economy benefits.
- Less downtime.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
Synthetic Lube 50 E/A is approved by Eaton® for use in those Roadrangers (Fuller) transmissions that are covered by their 750,000 mile extended warranty.
Synthetic Lube 50 E/A meets and exceeds the following specifications and manufacturer’s requirements: Eaton Transmission Division PS-164 (Rev-7), API MT-1, ArvinMeritor Automotive 0-81, Mack Truck TO-A Plus, International TMS 6816 and Spicer.
#742 Synthetic Lube 50 E/A is available in:
420 lb drums
120 lb kegs
040 lb pails